- Access, visualize and analyse data from multiple sources.
- The application is accessible via thick client or web browser, and when used with the Dfuze suite, can visually exploit all data.
- Data query and visualization enables users to comprehend complex relationships between data sets to perform ad-hoc queries against disparate sources.
- Graphics-based knowledge editor is used in trend analysis and identifying patterns in historical data sources.
- Dfuze Dashboards can be quickly configured without writing a line of code. The design feature is advantageous in environments with rapidly evolving requirements, legacy data sources, and applications.
- Accessible on thick client or web browser
- Comprehend complex relationships with the data query and visualization feature
- Trend and pattern analysis
- Integrates with 3rd party applications
- Quickly configurable to adapt to evolving requirements, legacy data sources, and applications
- Net-centric enterprise architecture