An incident management tool used in mobile command posts that provides geographical locations of assets.
The common operating picture allows the team to plan, communicate, and act more quickly, safely and effectively. A proven ‘on the ground solution’ allows a user to create an incident, share data with command control, locate operatives and oversee the operation from start to finish.
- Send location to Dfuze server using GPS or by marking the location on a map
- Designate “Watch Folders” which automatically detect and upload any data placed in them
- Share any permitted data with an incident
- View imagery from other scenes
- Create an incident directly from OnSite C2
- Monitor the location of all ground users, or only those assigned to an operation
- Finely tune settings to match the current situation; ensuring only necessary data is seen
- Transfers complete SD cards preserving source material